The Newland Smith Team is still adhering to state and local pandemic guidelines, however we’re grateful to our state for opening back up and doing the best they can for our hospitality business. Here are our favorite local watering holes that provide and open air bar and safe socializing.
1. 3rd and 3rd, Delray Beach – The newly built parking lot pop up gives patrons additional tables outside to enjoy their favorite adult beverages.
2. Latitudes Delray Sands Resort, Highland Beach-Catch and ocean breeze and a tropical buzz!
3. Farmhouse Kitchen, Delray Beach Probably one of the best perches on Atlantic Ave where you can take in all the sights, sounds and boozy tourists you can imagine!
4. Crazy Uncle Mikes, Delay Beach Live music, craft beer and tons of newly erected outdoor space makes this a top destination in Delray!
5. Kapow Noodle Bar, Boca Raton Head down to Mizner Park to sip craft cocktails in this wonderful open air bar!
6. Max’s Grille, Boca Raton Another open air Mizner Park establishment is Max’s Grille. Pre-covid patrons were able to take advantage of the Florida weather in their outdoor bar and lounge, now it’s more appreciated than ever!
7. Prime Catch, Boynton Beach With impeccable timing Prime Catch opened their all new outdoor bar, dock and dining in Feb 2020 which makes this watering hole a local favorite!
8. Old Key Lime House, Lantana The Old Key Lime House has had the outdoor tiki bar game on lockdown since its inception, and there’s no slowing down now!
9. Johnnie Browns, Delray Beach Live music, almost all outdoor seating, and might even run into Rod Stewart or Elivs!
10. Elisabetta’s, West Palm Beach The latest creation of Big Time Restaurant Group was the biggest risk, and the best reward. Al fresco dining coupled with an enormous indoor/outdoor bar is sure to tout this location as one of the most requested for a rendezvous in these crazy times.
11. The Rooftop at the Ben, West Palm Beach Raise your hand if you love a good roof top bar….these girls! Enjoy a sundowner sipping cocktails with your friends!
12. The Four Seasons, Palm Beach When Ken Griffin doesn’t have it on lock down, the beach bar at the Four Seasons is one of the best beach front bars around!
13. E. R. Bradleys, West Palm Beach If you’ve ever been to Sunfest, we’re sure you’ve stumbled into Bradleys for one more beer on your way out! An old Clematis staple for drinks with friends.
14. Benny’s on the Beach, Lake Worth For over 30 years Benny’s has been serving up beachgoers, desperate housewives and Palm Beachers.
15. Guanabanas, Jupiter Just a little hike up the road, yet it feels like you’re on vacation as soon as you walk through the doors. Find live music and paddleboards, if that’s what tickles your fancy after a few margaritas!